Sunday 19 February 2012

Review: The Phantom Menace 3D (Fourth-Pass)

CAUTION: Yen's blog contains harsh language and even harsher notions of propriety. Reader discretion is advised.

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D  poster

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (3D)
136 mins / Dir. George Lucas

Hello. Yes, TPM again. It won't be on forever, so I'm taking advantage of that card I've got.

• Review 0: A retrospective.
• Review 1: The 3D conversion.
• Review 2: Nitpicking.
• Review 3: Skittlez - Showdown on Naboo.

So I've done you another picture: Heroes of Naboo

Star Wars: Heroes of Naboo - Click for bigger)

Hmm? Bigger? I thought you'd say that...

Ric Olié
Mr. Olié. A Pilot.

Captain Panaka
Mr. Panaka. The Head of Security.

Lieutenant Chamberlyn
Mr. Chamberlyn. A Naboo Palace Guard.

I expect you think it's all done digitally over here at Blackout Towers. Afraid not; these little guys start their lives as pencil sketches.

They do it with pencils...


Oh, and I suppose I'd better rate the film...
7/7
*shrugs*

Phantom Menace 3D ticket

DISCLAIMERS:
• ^^^ That's dry, British humour, and most likely sarcasm or facetiousness.

• This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own thoughts (at the time of writing) and not those of the people, institutions or organisations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment